Today is Hanna's birthday so I thought I would post about her.
Hanna is 10yrs. old today. I cannot believe she is in the double digits. Hanna is a fun and very giggly girl. Sometimes at dinner, she gets to laughing about nothing and falls completely off her chair! She has a very big heart but tries to hide it. She has a closeness with her daddy that no one could ever break. We always say that if he had a pocket big enough, she would crawl right in. When we say that, her eyes light up as if she is thinking of how cozy that would be and secretly wishes it were possible. It is so sweet. Hanna is a very good girl. She does well in school and is very social. She is a lot like Shelby in many ways but has her own personality, for sure. She loves to be praised and gets a funny little grin sometimes when you do praise her. Kind of like embarassment but not the ornery kind. Very genuine, as if she were going to cry. I love that about her. She loves puppies. She gets very attached and then it makes it really hard to sell them. (when we raised them) We still have 3 to get rid of and she wants to be very sure that they go to a good home. She would prefer they go to someone who we know so she can visit them. We are having a hard time getting that done, though. She even tried talking her coach at school into one. He lives just up the road a couple of miles. I know she will cry no matter who they go to. She loves babies! If there is a baby around, that is where you will find Hanna. She will be a great babysitter some day. She loves her "Uncle David". He is fun and she is his favorite. But I think he tells that to all of them. Sshhhhhh!! She cares very much about family and friends. I love my Hanna!

1 comment:
That is a great description of Hanna. I can hear her giggly laugh right now! The picture of her holding a cat makes her look so grown up- but then she makes up for it in the crazy face pictures after it. Happy Birthday Hanna!
Post a Comment