Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last Day of Christmas Break

Today was our last day of Christmas Break. Michael went back to work today and the girls and I basically stayed at home doing the usual. Laundry, cleaning, arguing. I think we are all ready for the routine to start up again. I know that some of you are wondering why I haven't posted any pics of our trip to Arizona. Well, that would be because we didn't go. It was so hard to make that decision. And heart-wrenching. Anyway, I was so proud of the way the girls handled it! They were very understanding and didn't pout about it too much. I, on the other hand, did a lot of sulking. I hated breaking their hearts and disappointing everyone involved. OK...so there it is. We are hoping to go next year. I will post some Christmas pics instead.

2 comments:

rbecca91 said...

I really like sleeping in. I don't want school to start!!!! Kim, I love your hair!!!! You had a Merry Christmas anyway. Besides, think of all you would have missed out on if you would have gone to Arizona (not to mention that is a loooooong drive with four girls!!! hehehehhe) Next year they will be more mature and if you wait a few more years, you will only have three at home to go with you!!! Just kidding....

amy mason armstrong said...

I love your hair too! Looks SUPER cute. I did NOT want to return to work today either. I like staying in my pajamas all day.
A

A place to share and connect.