
I believe it was Rebecca who asked about New Year's Resolutions. Well, I don't usually do that cuz I know that I will most likely fail. I know that isn't a very positive attitude but when your resolution is the same year after year after year, you kind of lose the optimism. I have decided that this year I am going to do my best to improve myself. Here are 3 things I would like to tackle.
Makenzie and I are trying to keep each other accountable with what we are putting into our mouths. We are doing it through e-mail since that is something new for her. We weigh in and share that secret and also tell each other what we eat every day. It seems like if you have to write it down or account for it to someone, it makes you think about it more when you are putting it in your mouth. I am also including scripture in my e-mails to her for encouragement for both of us.
Another way I intend to improve myself is to be a better manager of money.
I also want to get more organized. The problem there is that everything I want to do to organize gets in the way of the previous one (money management).
I think that will be enough to keep me on my toes.
How about you all? Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?
2 comments:
visit my new blogsite...
http://itsacrazylife-amy.blogspot.com/
I'm proud of you and Mak- it is 5 days in and my resolutions are shot. Keep it up girlie. I am sure she is loving the extra bit of "mom time" too!
Post a Comment