Awww! Those are awesome...where did you get them done? Sears? I haven't had any professionally done for about 2 years. Beautiful girls!
Oh my goodness!! Shelby isn't a little girl anymore!!! Those pic are great!!! Your girls are so pretty!!!!
Thanks, guys. We go every year around their birthdays to the mall. They spend their birthday money and we do pictures at JCPenney.
Wow- they look great- do you remember a few years back when Shelby was all gangly and dorky and annoying? Did you think she would turn out to be such a beauty? I love Hannah's new hair cut- I am trying to talk Riley into it!
how about YOU update your blog too :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww! Those are awesome...where did you get them done? Sears? I haven't had any professionally done for about 2 years. Beautiful girls!
Oh my goodness!! Shelby isn't a little girl anymore!!! Those pic are great!!! Your girls are so pretty!!!!
Thanks, guys. We go every year around their birthdays to the mall. They spend their birthday money and we do pictures at JCPenney.
Wow- they look great- do you remember a few years back when Shelby was all gangly and dorky and annoying? Did you think she would turn out to be such a beauty? I love Hannah's new hair cut- I am trying to talk Riley into it!
how about YOU update your blog too :)
Post a Comment