Anyone know who this is????
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Positively Sick
In my last post I said I would try to be positive in the next. Notice the Title above. That is all I can come up with. We have been sharing the crud around here. Hanna started it and Michael and I have it now. I think Makenzie may be getting it. She complained of her head hurting tonight. And Liv has been having a very full nose lately.
Any-who...enough of that! Aside from all of that things have been okay. I got a very good check for last month due to all this illness. I get alot of subbing in when teachers and their children are sick. Have worked alot so far this month as well. Lord knows we need the money.
Anyone know who this is????
Anyone know who this is????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share and connect.

3 comments:
It looks like Shelby but I'm thinking it could be you??? We're sharing the crud around here too. Hang in there.
so...is it Shelby or is it you??? The suspense is killing me
Sorry, I have been very busy. It is Shelby. I was just looking back at some pics and in light of seeing recently how much she is growing up, I thought it was nice to remember her as a little girl.
Post a Comment