Posting this per
Amy's photo challenge....Of course, I waited until this week to actually take the "spring" pictures. I should have done that last week when we had some decent weather. Not to mention I have been working my tail off. Haven't had time to be outside and find spring. Anyway...here is what I came up with.....

This is a picture of some beautiful flowers that a very good friend of mine got for her birthday on Friday. They are very "springy" don't you think?

The next spring-type thing that I thought of was Easter. Our Small Group does a breakfast every year and this brings spring to mind. We have a good time and you know how Baptist's like to eat!

While at our Small Group breakfast I took these pictures of my nieces. They are awful sweet and the little white sweaters just scream spring. You know that spring is around the corner when you start seeing the little white sweaters at the store along with the fancy Easter dresses.

Speaking of dresses...here are my girls in their dresses for Easter. It was a little chilly but very springy. We didn't buy new stuff but they looked lovely just the same. Don't often get them all in dresses at the same time so here they are.

I saved the best for last.....this is the actual picture of "spring" that we had this Easter.....what do you think? I think it looks very chilly!
1 comment:
IS THAT SNOW!!!!!
Post a Comment