Sunday, March 30, 2008

This Drives Me Crazy.......!

Okay, it's nothing too exciting but they are a few of the things that drive me crazy... Unfinished Windowsills~ A simple fix. A piece of wood, painted or stained. Not difficult and yet, not finished! Lights~ Love my house yet I can't seem to find just the right lights for certain areas. Laundry~ The laundry room is a never-ending pit of clean and dirty laundry. Since we don't have a garage or mud room, it is also a place to throw our boots, coats, gloves, scarves, etc. I cannot stand this pile...I mean room. Foyer~ Underneath the purses and shoes and coats and backpacks, you can usually find my beautiful hardwood floors. We don't see it often but when it is unearthed it is a nice surprise to see that it is still a very nice area. Unfinished Basement/Junk Area~ This is a corner of my unfinished basement that has been designated, this winter, as the catch-all area. I really can't stand all these piles of "stuff" everywhere. This drives me crazy!

2 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

your laundry room actually looks heavenly compared to my laundry room, I mean my laundry basement! I love your wood floors and the colors of your walls.

rbecca91 said...

I have the same issues at my house. Unfortunately, I have a garage for all of the junk and my house still looks like that!! My laundry room is so small you can barely turn around and it is a mess. I cannot fit in there to clean it up!!! heheheh

A place to share and connect.