Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why???

Why do I do this to myself? We have 6 extra girls over here tonight for Liv's birthday party. What was I thinking? I was thinking that I wanted to make my little girl happy. But you know what...I forgot that it makes me insane. Why do I do these things? It is after 11 and they are still awake...the night before church. The night before Mother's Day. I must be crazy. They are loud, they argue, the scream, they whisper, they giggle and I am sure that they will all be very cute when they are sleeping. Oh, I can't wait until they are very cute (sleeping). I have had the most exhausting week and it isn't over. Gone every night after work for one reason or another and all day Saturday either gone or with company over. Mother's Day will be no better. We have a graduation and party to go to. What about Mother's Day? Guess that won't be happening. Oh well, what better way to celebrate than to be overlooked? Seems appropriate. I know, boo-hoo. I am looking forward to a day I will have nothing to do...will that ever happen? Doubtful.

2 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

you are a better woman than me! I have never ventured into the slumber party nightmare....I hated them as a kid and I'm quite certain I would still hate them now.

Anonymous said...

Good to read your blog. :-) I cannot promise that I will be a "blogger" some day, but it is nice to see what's going on in my big sister's life.
LOVE YA!!!
Holly

A place to share and connect.