Saturday, June 14, 2008

Busy Busy

I have been very busy with all those strawberries you saw in my last post. I made freezer jam! Yummy!! I love strawberry jam. The girls have all gotten to have a friend over to spend the night. They have been driving me crazy to do that so we did. I thought I would include some pics of those friends...I couldn't locate one with Makenzie and Courtney together so you get Courtney alone. Then Liv and Delaney, Hanna and Sydney and Shelby and Brittney. ...........................................................................................................................It isn't bad to have a few over, it's just planning the pick-up and drop-offs that irritate me. I know, if something so small irritates me then I must really get upset over big things like my van smelling like the butt of a skunk. Yes, it is nasty. Michael hit a skunk and I got upset with him. No, he didn't really do it on purpose but then he didn't do enough to avoid it either (in my opinion). Oh, it was so disgusting I just about barfed. On a nicer note, we had some friends & family over last night for a BBQ and it was very nice. I love doing BBQ's in the summer. Which reminds me, I am suppose to take dessert to Dad's tonight for our Father's Day get together. I better get Makenzie busy on that. Only two more weeks of summer school. Yay! Shelby is packing today for THEE camp. They leave very early in the morning. Too bad they are leaving on Father's Day. Shelby said that was her gift to her daddy- that she would be gone. HaHa. That is why we are celebrating tonight. Hanna and Makenzie will be gone next week to Camp at Grand Oaks. They are all very excited about their camps. Liv isn't old enough to go yet but she is excited about them being gone. When Makenzie and Hanna are gone to camp next week and Shelby is at Tonya's babysitting, it will just be me and Liv. She loves that. Me too. Michael told the girls that we would go to Six Flags or Worlds of Fun this summer. So now they are bugging me about when we are going. Good grief. Why did he have to tell them?

4 comments:

rbecca91 said...

Wow!!! I cannot believe how grown up Susan's girls are!! So pretty!!! Oh, the jam looks great too!!

amy mason armstrong said...

I can't believe how grown up they are too!!! I would have never recognized them. (Well maybe Sydney but not the other girls!). I am hoping for some of that strawberry jam as a house warming gift :)

Kristi Smith said...

yummy.

Matt's mother loves the smell of skunk. Weird, eh?

All the kids sure are growing up, guess we are too. ;)

Kristi Smith said...

yummy.

Matt's mother loves the smell of skunk. Weird, eh?

All the kids sure are growing up, guess we are too. ;)

A place to share and connect.