While we were in Arizona, we did a lot of relaxing. we swam in the pool, shopped at the Mesa Market, saw the skydivers. It was nice and relaxing. Mom and Bob were so kind to fix all our meals, rent us the park model, take us out to eat, do laundry. We truly appreciate all they did for us.

Then there was the drive home. We drove the first day to Tucumcari, New Mexico and stayed there. We got a nice hotel with a pool, of course. Then off again the next morning -homeward bound! I called my sister at one point to get online and find me a Redbox. You just don't see many of them west of here. She came to my rescue and we rented 4 movies for some peace and quiet on the rest of the drive. Thank you, God, for Redbox. What a lifesaver. Or at least a sanity saver. :)
We had a great time and are so fortunate to have been able to go on a real family vacation. It will always be remembered. Now I can't wait for the next one!
The rest of the pics are..."I'm so bored and tired of riding" and there are a LOT of them. Tell me this...who loves her camera?
2 comments:
Red box has saved our lives before too....I have driven 9 hours with the kids before......once!
Now we're ready to see those Christmas pictures because I think there is a new baby in your family that we have only been introduced to and never seen again :)
glad you had an awesome trip.
Wow!!! Looks like good times!!! I can not believe your husband was laying down in the back seat!!! Bet that was a tight squeeze for his 6'+ frame!!! I agree, we need baby pics!!! Has your sister started scrapbooking yet?
Post a Comment