Friday, March 7, 2008
It's Friday!!!
It's Friday!! I came home this evening to a house FULL! Makenzie had two girls over to spend the night and both of my neices came to spend the night as well. Shelby wanted Tyler to come over, so what the heck...what's one more, right? Well, it totals 11 people in my house for dinner. We made pizza and everyone was happy. Until bedtime. Then Emily decided it was time for her to go home. NOT! She is snoozin' on the couch now. Whew! Sara had no problem. Shelby is snoozin' on the couch too cuz it is to loud and giggly downstairs with the slumber party. I am wiped out. Better get to bed myself.
I am so excited that my pictures came in the mail today. I will be busy this weekend getting them onto the pages I made 2weeks ago. I will post pics of them when I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share and connect.

2 comments:
I start getting stressed when we reach double digits around here...especially when it is dinner time! Seems like the older the kids get, the more friends are around at various times of the day (usually dinner!).
posted a photo challenge on my blog if you wanna play!
Post a Comment