Monday, March 3, 2008

Needing Strength

Hey guys. I am having a rough time right now. I lost about 18 lbs. back in the fall and now I have put back on 14 of that. How depressing!! I know I need to get back on track and I just don't have the will power. I can't seem to get on the wagon, let alone stay there. I know I can do it, it's just getting going that I am having trouble with. Please pray for me with this. I really want to do this and I want Makenzie to do it with me. We both need it badly. I also hurt my back yesterday. It was so beautiful outside we decided to cut down some dead trees and pile the limbs to burn. Well, apparently I tugged a little too much or something. I feel like I have pulled something in my lower back. Not fun. However, I did enjoy the beautiful weather outside yesterday and the clock seemed to be on our side. The day didn't seem fly by like usual. After we finished the outside work, we came in and cleaned up and Michael threw some hotdogs on the grill. I had some leftover homemade mac-n-cheese and we ate in the family room while watching a movie. I highly recommend "The Ultimate Gift". Great movie. Great moral.

1 comment:

amy mason armstrong said...

I so wish I had great encouraging words for you...I know it is sooo hard but so worth it. Maybe focus on getting healthy rather than losing weight??? Sometimes I think it is a losing battle but I'm not ready to give up the fight quite yet. Hang in there. :) Hopefully with the nice weather, you and Makenzie can start taking walks together, it would be great time together too. Grant likes to ride his bike while I walk.

A place to share and connect.