I can't believe I am going to let you down on the last week of the photo challenge.
I had started to take a few pictures of things around town and just got too darn busy. I have one good picture of my church and a really bad picture of a sign welcoming guests to Macon, The City of Maples. Now here it is Sunday and I have nothing to add. Oh well. You can't win 'em all.
I do have some good stuff to post, though. I will work on that tomorrow.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
I can't believe it!
I can't believe I am going to let you down on the last week of the photo challenge.
I had started to take a few pictures of things around town and just got too darn busy. I have one good picture of my church and a really bad picture of a sign welcoming guests to Macon, The City of Maples. Now here it is Sunday and I have nothing to add. Oh well. You can't win 'em all.
I do have some good stuff to post, though. I will work on that tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to share and connect.

1 comment:
Just update soon....the photo challenge was just a way for us all to keep up posting more often. I know life happens. And you did win 4 weeks and possibly even this week if no one else posts. I will send your prizes this week :)
Post a Comment