Monday, September 29, 2008

Promise Breaker

That's me. It just seems I am not able to keep up with the posting aspect of this blog any more. I am very sorry about that. I know you would benefit greatly from reading about my exciting life and I am selfishly keeping it to myself! How dare I?What can I tell you? My daughter has gotten me hooked on a series of books. I haven't read a book voluntarily since I was in Junior High. It is the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. It's about vampires, which I found very strange when she was telling me about them but she begged me to read just the first one and I told her I would if....she would read The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. Well, I am on the second book, New Moon, and she has read two chapters. Seems like I am keeping my end of the deal much better than she. Oh well, I don't want to push her too hard. She read the college chapter and the debt chapter. Those are the best ones for now. I really do like these books that I am reading and the movie, Twilight, is coming out in November. We are going to see it together. Next Tuesday my sister is having her baby. Isabella Scott will be joining our family and we are so anxious to hold her. Holly is also very excited about that. You know how it is when you get to the end of the pregnancy....bring it on! She is in a lot of pain with her fibromialgia and not sleeping much at all so I think she is feeling it more than I ever did. Shelby loves High School!! Makenzie has a cold or something and I haven't heard her real voice for three days. Hanna is complaining of a sore throat and wants me to fix it. Liv is ............Liv :) Michael is working on tractors to sell. We joined the Y and today was our first day. That really didn't take all that long or much effort so I really don't have any good excuses for not posting...I am a low down rotten poster.

3 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

Kailey read the first 2 books in a week and is begging me to buy the 2nd two. She is in love with "Edward" :) I was wondering if I should pick one up last night as I too have not read a book besides text books or children's books in years...maybe I will to see what all the fuss is about.
Glad you posted-miss you!

amy mason armstrong said...

oh yea congrats to Holly!!!!! yeah!!!! woohoo!!!!!

kaileygirl said...

the books amazing lol im proud of u for reading it :)

A place to share and connect.