Monday, September 8, 2008

Promise to Post

I wanted to let you know that I read your posts but don't seem to have the energy to tell you much about my life. Once it happens, I just want to go to bed. Doesn't seem like much exciting goes on around here...just the same old stuff. School, home, laundry, homework, supper, bed. I will try to do better, though. Promise. I am really happy to see that most everyone else takes the time to post, though. I usually try to catch up on yours just before bed. Which is where I am headed now. Good night!

2 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

hang in there...you'll get into a routine. I know what you mean though, it just seems like this is my get-away so that is why I post everyday. It is therapeutic for me :)
love ya

Kristi Smith said...

You are a promise breaker. ;)

A place to share and connect.